For business challenges without an existing solution.
We collaborate with public and private partners through an established model: our Partnership Program. Companies of all sizes, entities and agencies come work with us to achieve their innovation and optimisation goals. In return, our researchers get access to relevant challenges, real-word data, and systems to test their research results.
Key benefits for partners:
• Gain access to world-class research and talent
• Leverage our state-of-the-art infrastructure
• Get 50-50 co-financing for our joint project
Who are the partners?
Public or private entities that have a business challenge without an existing solution. We count several ministries among our partners, but also some Fortune 500 companies, and budding startups.
What is a partnership?
A partnership is a joint investment in a multi-annual research project with concrete outcomes. As collaboration is at the heart of our Partnership Program, we co-invest 50/50 and also jointly select and supervise project staff.
What is the outcome of a joint research project?
Every project is different, but usually the outcome is a prototype working in the partner’s real environment. Also, you will be working alongside specialised staff ready for you to hire at the end of the project, if needed.
Why partner with Wislabi?
Get access to highly skilled experts, the latest research methodologies and state-of-the art equipment. You will also access our network, gain co-financing from our side, as well as support for third-party research grant applications. Last but not least, you will be contributing to advancing research at a global scale.
Are you ready for a partnership?
If your company is…
In need of a solution to a complex business challenge
Wishing to gain access to skilled experts and top-notch infrastructure
Looking to get an edge over the competition
• Project working groups
• Joint steering committee
• Continuous sharing of results along project timeline
• Agile deployment of prototype in the partner’s environment
• 50/50 investment Wislabi/partner
• Possibility to acquire additional funding from other entities (research grants, public/private partnerships, etc.)
• Joint ownership of project results:
Partner: commercial purposes
Wislabi/UL: research purposes
• Patent costs covered by entity pursing filing
• Exclusivity may be negotiated against a fee
Joint research results
• Prototypes to solve business challenges
• Scientific publications and PhD theses
World-class solutions to your unsolved business challenges.
We are guided by the principle that excellent scientific research can address the most pressing challenges society faces, and support industry in developing solutions.
Therefore, we designed a partnership model that enables truly collaborative exchanges, allowing our partners to find the solutions they need, and our researchers to access real-world scenarios to test their results.